Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday and Bunny Slippers



Updated 11/23/2016


If the idea of rolling out of bed at the crack of dawn on Friday morning, in a tryptophan stupor (who am I kidding- you’ve missed all the good stuff if you wait until the crack of dawn), showering (what? you never know who might see you and you might have a little something in your hair), eating a hearty breakfast (really?), packing snacks and water, and wearing your best cross training sneakers is just wayyyyy too much to think about, I have an alternative for you…

Cuddle beneath the blankets for 5 more minutes, pad down into the kitchen in your bunny slippers and prepare a nice cup of tea- why not add a bit of lemon- you have time. A casual glance outside- ahh, the sun is already up casting its gentle rays across the frosty grass. Grab a warm throw, a spot on the couch and your laptop. Now you’re ready to shop.

Need some ideas? I make handmade- I sell handmade - you can find my shop at www.ogdenarthaus.etsy.com - and I give handmade. I always start at www.etsy.com  Don’t worry, there’s something for everyone on this site- and it’s really easy to use. AND, many shops are offering great specials and sales Black Friday through Cyber Monday.

Here are some of my favorites:

Handmade Yarn Bowl


Cafe Apron


Aquamarine Earrings
Knitted Mug Cozy





My work here is done. I’m going to get another cup to tea.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment